Monday, June 19, 2006

The Great Satan OR the New York City Department of Transportation: They've Got to Change Their Evil Ways

My parents just received a lovely piece of mail from the NYC Dept of Transportation (or DOT - and they sure are dotty) addressed to me. Apparently, they are ressurrecting some sort of ticket from 1999 and expect me to pay up.

To that I say: AS IF! Really, some nerve. I told my parents to tell them I was deceased (chas v'shalom), but I did move out of their house in 2001. Anyhoo, what the heck? How did they not resolve this SEVEN years ago?

Isn't three a chazaka? Which idiots are running the shop there? It's really unsurprising - they probably do this to everyone and expect them to fork over the cash just to get rid of the hassle. But they don't know who they're messing with here. (The powerful and frugal Jumpin' Jewess - for whom the statute of limitations has long since run out.)

DOT: Get your act together. You're so out of it I'm expecting you to run around in a thong on national television like Lisa Loeb.

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, sistah!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home