Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ben & Jerry's Goes Idaho...Jumpin Jewess Devours Pint Instantly


My new obsession!!!! THANK YOU, Ben and Jerry. Huge hakarat ha'tov to you hippy dippies. It's pretty much the best flavor ever invented.

I wonder if this ice cream has talons? Will eating it increase my skills? I like the carton's sleeves. Freaking Kip ate all of it in one shot. (Fans will know what I'm referring to. And if you don't, rush out & watch the movie for the love of G-d!)

Remember, no calories on Shabbos. And no calories when food has anything to do with Mr. Dynamite!

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger JewYorkCity said...

it's cholov stamm!!!!!!!!!!!!! nebuch - ill pray for u

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

Why did you make me look at ice cream while I'm at work? Now I need to leave for some "sick" time to get B & J's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home