Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Upper West Side girls - there's hope! Shidduch catch of the week - Donor ID 3775

So - while browsing the internet one evening, I browsed upon Cryobank's website.Cryobank is the "leading donor sperm bank"... why was I on there? Err... I'm not sure... blogs were beginning to bore me, and dating sites were beginning to irritate me.

So.... I found this nifty "power search" engine that allows eggs, err I mean females search for their dream.... donor! Who would have thought - only if Jewish dating sites would be as specific as Cryobank's search engine! Everything from occupation to eye color to Keirsey Temperament Sorter - and that's only the public information. Most of Cryobank's donors are ivy league educated and they only accept "1-2% of all donor applicants" - that narrows your search down to like 1... but how many do you really need?

All donors have the option of being "anonymous" or "open"; meaning Mr. Open's information is more readily available on the internet.

I did a search for Open donors who are Jewish and only one guy appeared in my search... Ladies - meet DONOR #3775. He's a Russian/English donor with an O+ type blood, with a degree in English and Cinema (ok, so he's not a doctor, but he may have a PHD.... he's got wavy dark brown hair and a medium build.

Though, when I read his personal essay - I began to worry about Donor #3775. He states "I like to think I helped contribute towards somebody's happiness. When ten minutes of my time can create a lifetime of joy for someone else, I consider that a good trade."

TEN MINUTES?!?!?!? It only took him ten minutes? What was the rush? Or is he quick...?!?!? Maybe that's why he's donating?!? Now, perhaps some men are jealous of the length of time it takes Mr Cinema to "contribute towards somebody's happiness", but dude - stretch out the joy for a bit more... life is short. This isn't a Geico commercial where 15 minutes will save you 15% on your auto insurance!

What makes Donor 3775 "unique"? Well, according to his personal essay... "Not to mention my shoe size (16)." Now girls, although, this may not make you happy, if you birth a son, you'll make some other girl very happy one day.... kinda like that movie.

From that statement, I did some more digging on said-donor and found out that only his father is Jewish. So, this must mean that his unique shoe size must stem from the genetic side of 3775's mother.

So... I was thinking - how about merging Frumster with Cryobank?!?! We'd have oh-so-many-more simchas in the community!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger GoodGirlGoneGood said...

Brilliant....truly brilliant. Some observations: It's not a Geico commercial, but a Joseph P. Goryeb ad: "When your (sperm) bank says no, Donor #3775 says YES! YES! YES!"

And 10 minutes - I'm sure that's longer than some of our UWS altar boys...

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So #3775, got a pic?

Curious

 

Post a Comment

<< Home