Sunday, April 30, 2006

On Music: I'm Going to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Nyah Nyah Nyah

Hello kiddie-poos, momma is going to see the Y's times 3 on Tuesday night. Don't be jealous that you are not as relevent or hip as me - we can't all be this fabulous. Actually, I just recently got introduced to their music and am quite relieved to finally be availing myself of this past wave of music, which I almost missed. I just couldn't get into all these "The" bands - The: Hives, Killers, Strokes. I must admit that Jack & Meg White of (The) White Stripes are intriguing in an are-they-or-aren't-they-committing-incest as well as does-Jack-powder-his-face-with-Cover-Girl sort of way.

In any case, if you see me milling around Roseland on Tuesday night with a puzzled look on my face, you'll know it is I, Ms. JJ. As much as I've tried to familiarize myself with their stuff over the past few days, I have a feeling that I won't know much. Oh well, it will be amusing to search for SLEBs and get buzzed on some cheapo Thunderbird.

Ta ta for now, loveys. Oh yeah, mama saw Kim Basinger this past Sat. night. Don't be jealous of that either. I mean, really, don't be jealous. It was pretty boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home