Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm a funky ass jewish gizzle witta big bad tattoo

Over the fizziest weekend shiznit ever, I was fortunate enough (thanks, EvilNJB) to be introduced to Gizoogle, a hilarious website that translates anything you write into Ebonics. I am premiering it to you live today -

I gizoogled, 'It's May Day today - hooray!' Here are the two responses that Gizoogle shot back with:

"Hooray, Hooray, It's tha Fizzirst of Mizzle Outdoor ****ing starts today - so sit back relax new jacks get smacked!"

AND

"The Fizzay Day of May Outdoor Fuck'n Starts Today ... So tha sex celebrizzles will jizzust be dippin' May Day bizzy ta its roots!"

Try it the Jewish way too. I gizoogled, 'I am a nice Jewish girl' and it fizzled my nizzle with:

"I'm a funky ass jewish gizzle witta big bad tattoo ... "

Rap on with: "Funky ass jewish bitchez jizzust don't do it. N so i nodded n asked her ta pass tha pork."

Gizoogle FOREVAH!

1 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ran my website through the ebonics generator. This is one of the things that came out:

Moshe was a simple Jew . Keep'n it gangsta dogg.

Wow. I had never thought about it that way before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home