Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tom Cruise Does It Again - Passover Placenta Edition

Hot off the presses! Tom Cruise is not only the most meshiga non-mentsch in the whole wide world, he will also traumatize his spawn the second they hit the ground. What I mean by this is (get ready): Tom is planning to eat his precious (loooong overdue) baby's placenta!! Of course, this will nullify all good the baby gains by coming into the world in silence.

Here are his exact words, in which he 'jokes':"I'm going to eat the placenta...I thought that'd be good. Very nutritious. I'm going to eat the cord and the placenta right there."

Yup, you heard me right, darlings. Nothing provides nourishment like a steamy, gooey placenta. Tom, maybe some hot, crusty bread would go especially well with that? Mmmmm.....bread. Now, I know we're all sick of matzoh, but don't go getting any sick ideas. (Me included - must not eat placenta, must not eat placenta...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home