Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Your Desk May Be a Toilet

In this hideously wintery time of year (okay, theoretically wintery since yesterday and many other days have been rather heiss), CNN asks the pressing question, "Is your desk making you sick?"

Yes, campers, a study has shown that the typical worker's desk has hundreds of times more bacteria per square inch than an office toilet seat. Chew on that...okay, don't, ew.

Maybe that's because of all the shagging that people are doing on their desks during lunchtime quickies on mikvah days.

3 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My students think this is gross. But they are kinda amused too except for the one kid who is a germaphobe. She's giving me crusty looks right now. Who know your blog could be so educational?

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger GoodGirlGoneGood said...

I'm so glad that you found educational value in that posting and I am now influencing impressionable minds in the greater Denver area! I thought it was one of my grosser/sillier ones but hey, you never know.

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly- you never know what will happen once those words get published. I actually used it all my subsequent classes for the day. Cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home