Wednesday, December 06, 2006

No Yichus, No Tuchus

If you're a female descendant of a Rabbi/Kabbalist and you're looking for some post-mikvah fun in Flatbush (Heaven, please save us!), you might want to contact this pervy Yid on CraigsList.
I must say that I take umbrage at his classist exclusion of Young Israelites!! (And would Kabbalist extend to the new 'Ka-ba-la' cult that Madonna belongs to?)

Date: 2006-12-04, 4:26PM EST
If you are a girl who is descended from big rabbis and kabbalists I want to have sex with you.I want you to come over to my house and tell me about your family yechus and then come to the bedroom and make love. Two weeks ago I did the granddaughter of the chafetz chaim and last night I did the great-great-great grand-daughter of the chozeh of lublin.I am trying very hard to locate relatives of reb moshe feinstein who have big bosoms. Do not apply if your daddy is the rabbi of a young israel.that just doesnt do it for me. No YEECHES No Teeches !!!
Location: Flatbush

4 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty funny!

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knew that my odd request would attact such attention?

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...heh!...

well, that certainly puts the 'yich' in yiches.

Uhm, well .. my great-great uncle was Louis B. Mayer ... does that count for anything?

..dang yetzer hara...

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure that the guy meant it as a joke, but having dated the wild granddaughter of a very big name Charedi Rosh Yeshiva, I know the appeal. It seems vaguely more illicit; hence more enjoyable.

For those that do not get the reference to “relatives of reb moshe feinstein who have big bosoms” in the post, MF had two granddaughters, the Shisgal twins, who posed for Penthouse in the early eighties. The photos never ran, because someone paid off Bob Guccione not to run them because they thought the photos would dishonor their grandfather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home