Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Britney & Kevin: Off to the Beit Din and We Couldn't Be Happier


-->"Damn, yoooo! Whaddya mean my balance is at $0.12??? How'm I gonna fund my wife beater collection now???

I guess I'm back to cleaning bathrooms at gas stations again. Ya think there are rich chicks there?"


MAZEL TOV!!! Petitioners all over the blogosphere that have been praying fervently for this have finally gotten their wish. At long last, Brit Brit came to her white trash addled senses and has filed for divorce from her overly fertile, do nothing poolboy of a hubby, Federloser. We wish B much luck in obtaining a get without having to pay off the opportunistic chazer (even though he is a male and Beit Dins are really impressed by that).

Normally I would say 'nebbuch for the kinderlach,' but I think Sean Preston and Jayden James (JJ - how cute!) will be much better off being cared for by their momma and manny. Now, let's hope that K-Felony fades into obscurity as fast as possible. Shalom, Papo Zao!!

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone notice that he's starting to look at bit like the big Lebowski?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home