Sunday, June 25, 2006

Life Cycle Events: Mazel tov to Keith Urban & Nicole Kidman; Condolences to Candy, Tori & Randy Spelling on Death of Dad Aaron

In case you weren't fabulous enough to be invited (which I was, since I am an international celeb:), I'd like to inform you that Keith Urban & Nicole Kidman got married in her native Australia over the weekend. Mazel tov to the happy couple. I think Nicole will be happy with my gift - 10 free shots of botox at the Derm of her choice. Nachas!

On a sadder note, Baruch Dayan Emet, since I must inform you of the passing of TV mogul Aaron Spelling at age 83 due to a stroke. He was a fellow Jew who arrived penniless in Hollywood and went on to produce iconic shows such as 'Dynasty' and 'Beverly Hills 90210.' He also lived large in a mega mansion with its own wrapping paper room. Condolences to his family and especially to Tori. I bet she regrets her choice to spoof him and the whole fam on 'So NoTORIous' on Vh-1. Thankfully, she has her faithful new husband to lean on. Maybe he'll even get a new tatoo to help her through it.

And so it goes. Only simchas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home