Wednesday, May 17, 2006

TomKat Formalizes Placenta-Eating Wish Into Mass Reality




"YES!!!! Afterbirth Apple Crisp is being served today!"





Well, hidey ho! I was innocently passing the Beacon Theatre (on 76th & Broadway) and I guess they were setting up for some show because there were catering vans outside.

But this was not just any catering company - it was called TomKat Catering!!!

I suspect an evil conspiracy - a front for CrazyKat! It all came together as I remembered, that pre-FrummySuri's birth, Mr. Tom Impossible inexplicably stated that he was going to devour his baby's warm, delicious and gooey placenta.

Happily, Scientologists now have a luscious menu from which to choose their cultish cookies. Witness this inventive and delish dish: Umbilical Cord 'Child' Chili Con Carne. Mmmm!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is simply disgusting.

But I thank you for posting something else so I don't have to look at the naked guy coming down the ladder any more. Whew.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger shelleycoughlin said...

I just threw up in my throat a little.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home