Thursday, March 30, 2006

Poll of Random Jewesses: Who Is the Sexiest Man Alive

I took to the mean streets of JewYorkCity to ask some random Yid chicks this pressing question: "Who is the sexiest man alive today?" I think you will find their reponses alternately enlightening and bizarre:

Nahva, 23, Occupational Therapist: The Assistant Rabbi of the Hadar shul. Although he is slightly portly, his dvar Torahs give me shivers. Rabbi, you can flood my ark any day!
(Ed: Nahva, be good)

Christina (yes, she is Jewish), 32, Cab Driver: Mayor Bloomberg. I loved that he banned smoking in nightlife venues and he just balances the budget of this city in such a hot way. Oh, and I also picked up a nice looking YU boy of 18 the other day in my cab. I know he's a tad young, but I did like his knitted yarmulka.

Verushka, 27, MAC Makeup Artist: George Clooney. His salt and pepper hair makes me think of food. (Ed: Now that you mention it- yum...)

Shira Elana Miriam, 42, Janitor: The Zen Palate delivery man. Even though I only give him a $1 tip no matter how big my order, he always smiles and says 'thankee.'

There you have it, folks. Jewish boychiks - now you know some of the qualities Jewish ladies are looking for: hot dvar torahs, a reasonably balanced budget, food and um...special delivery(?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home