Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year's Resolutions...

...are goyish crap. Why wait until December 31 to think about improving your life, when every day is a new opportunity to make yourself a happier, more whole and glittery person?

This year, the big change in my life took place during random points in the year (Mar Cheshvan was a highlight), while my New Year's resolution was small and attainable. In 2006, I've vowed to watch more Will Farrell movies, and since I watched parts of both Anchorman: Ron Burgundy Has the Weirdest Hair Ever and Old School: Will Farrell Has a Flabio Tush over the weekend, I'm well on my way to success!

I recommend this strategy for you all, so follow in my illuminated path and you will not be disappointed! (Just don't be a ganev and steal my brilliant and hilarious resolution.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home