Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Barbie Doll Breakthrough

I realized something shocking/genius over the weekend. Most little girls (like me) played with Barbie dolls as kids. I thought I was really bad (in a good way) since I always made Barbie and Ken make out.

Well, talking to my girlfriends over the years has led me to realize that everyone did the same thing! All this time, I thought I was the lone perv. I think Barbies are a very important part of the growth process (especially in regard to positive body image - ha ha) so I was glad to hear that everyone had 'benefited.'

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got business to attend to - Barbie & the Rockers are putting on a concert, and I heard that Gem (who's truly outrageous) might be there.

2 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny jewgrrl-

I wonder what boys did with their GI Joes?

Shudder to think...

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger 29 and mighy fine said...

My parents never bought me a ken doll. were they sheltering me? don't worry, Barbie and skipper never made out in my bedroom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home