Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Anonymous Comment Writer Further Alienates Jews with Atrocious Spelling

I have quite enjoyed JYC's interaction with Anonymous Comment Writer (who should occupy a space in the pantheon next to Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer). After I posted a comment in response to ACW's mispelling of the word 'wannabe' - as in it's not a bee, bzz bzz - ACW fired back. Here is my response:

Just a few tips Peaches: - Did I give you permission to call me Peaches? How dare you!

A - Your blog needs a new wardrobe, why choose a layout that yelps "I'm a boring blog .... read me". - Perhaps you can provide us with some dough to improve our layout since you are, after all, the famous ACW. In any case, we'd much rather remain geographically desirable and use all our $$$ to live in Manhattan, instead of investing in a hot new layout just to please you. Just a thought - are you an angry Staten Island resident?

B - You have .blogspot in your web address its like so June 2003. Make an effort sweetcheeks, and maybe readers will too. - Listen, bub, don't call me SweetCheeks. (They are in fact spectacular, but you would have no chance, trust me.) In answer, we are so fab that we don't mind the dreaded '.blogspot.' In fact, we welcome it as an ironic tribute to our hipster greatness. And where were you in June 2003? Camp Morasha?

C - JewYorkCity should be about Jew York City, not a Shrine to Shiyksas. If I wanted Hollyweird I wouldnt read your blog trust me. A shrine to Shiyksas? What are those?? I know about shiksas, but never heard of those Shiyks. Are you referring to Sheiks, perhaps? Or some obscure Trekkie reference? Mind your spelling and punctuation- may I suggest Strunk and White's masterpiece?
Also - you have posted quite frequently and seem to know us intimately. That would make it seem like you actually read our blog.

D - Your blog is "plastic", not real, has no soul, it lacks insecurities, got no personality. PR is dead honey. I think our blog has a TON of soul. We write about so many topics - NYC happenings, celebs, politics - and manage to give it all a Jewish twist. If you don't believe us, ask Amishav. And PR? Do you see any ads that attest to a public relations campaign?

Wanabee-junkies fine, but please, don't jack up in front of me. - Is that English? Can someone interpret? There you go again with the bzz bzz.

I feel bad for ACW. Does anyone know a girl for him (or could it be a her - interesting)? I think *someone* needs to get some, if ya know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home