Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Transvestite on the Loose in the Westmont!

Enough of the Anonymous dude - he's so over - I'm much more into Inconsiderate Cellphone Man anyway. I bring you this hilarious and frightening exchange from the wonderful Overheard in New York:

Title: They Used to Be
Guy: So you went out with this great guy, and then he just told you he's a girl?
Girl: Yeah.
Guy: I just love having these crazy conversations in the elevator, and everyone thinks you're insane.
Doors open. Everyone gets out.
Guy: This is your floor? Oh no! Those people are your neighbors!

--Elevator, 96th & Columbus aka Westmont

2 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blah blah blahdy blah, heard it all before, you are living the UWS dream. Only the dream belongs to the UWS and not you.

And Schnooks, I have a right to call you sweet nothings. You told me you think you love me. Remember? (Or was that just spin?)

 
At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Moo Moo. And I am the anonymous blog monster. Where is Schnookums this morning, I am pining for her?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home