Tuesday, May 23, 2006

All Hail Amishav, Enthusiastic Blogger and Commentator!


Aw, how can you resist? Also, nice art supplies in the background.









It's time to once again acknowledge Amishav, the indescribably motivated author of the blog Chai Expectations. A few months ago, after reading his blog and empathizing with his search for a soulmate (so similar to that of Kip from Napolean Dynamite), I posted his pic in the hopes of helping him find his very own ezer k'negdo (or Lawfundah).

Since then, he has undoubtedly become JewYorkCity's #1 fan, and we so look forward to his comments on all of our posts. So once again, here is Amishav's adorable panim for your pleasure. Ladies, eat him up!

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I become a Roman Emperor, you may hail me. In the meantime you can just say "Hi"

Seriously, Thanks for props- I haven't gotten any dates yet, but I did get one phone call. So its working- sort of.

Anyway, you guys are great- I really like your New York news- out here in Colorado it's a bit like being on Jewish Mars -we are so isolated- so its fun to read all the goings on in the big city.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home