Friday, January 05, 2007

Who the hell lives in Cote d'Ivore????

Rant time! I recently filled out alot of applications online and have wasted alot of time selecting the country in which I reside. I think that it is safe for an American website to default to the US (the country, not the magazine) as the country in which most of its users live. However, many do not...and this forced me to scroll through a list of every freaking country on earth before getting to the U's as in good ol' US and A.

So: hmmm - not Angola; no, not living in Qatar now, although I heard Michael Jackson likes the little boys there; have not made it over to Andorra yet.

I ask you: Do you think a website like Bed Bath & Beyond has users in Outer Mongolia? I'm sure Atilla the Hun's descendants like a good dust ruffle and sham like everyone else, but for the love of G-d, when does the madness end????

Thanks for listening.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record, Michael Jackson lives in Bahrain, not Qatar, but if all those little oil countries in the Middle East are the same to you, you are not the only one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home