Thursday, December 28, 2006

Addendum: Story of Engaged Perv Gets Even More Obnoxious and Ridiculous


"Will you marry me, my little pretty???"

So, I was mucho incensed yesterday and I forwarded my rant about the 'crazily superficial idiot who got engaged' to a few of my friends. The story gets better!

One of them uses the website SawYouAtSinai for her dating needs (matchmaker, matchmaker - ah, but that's a song for another time). Anyhoo, people employed by the site suggest potential dates to users. Well, my friend recently had 'THE PERV' suggested to her as a possible match. (She didn't go - smart gal.) Sooo, that means he was still dating about a month ago....why am I not surprised.

I really should warn the poor, affianced girl. But I won't, since I don't want to get in the middle of that hot mess. I guess I'll watch this story closely to see when (not if) this engagement breaks off.

Viva la Upper West Side!

2 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is he the tall brunette guy from Manhattan on only simchas who got engaged to the skinny blond chic?

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOH- these are the juiciest posts since you guys put up the pic of the naked guy on the fire escape! More! More! (not of the naked guy on the fire escape though)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home