Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Breaking!!! 78% of Upper West Side women feel that 'Good Jewboys are hard to find'; 82% of UWS men find Jewgirls 'unattractive' & 'hard to figure out'

Astonishing! I can't believe these numbers. I thought Upper West Siders of both sexes were extremely content with their 'dating situation.'

I'm actually being sarcastic if you couldn't figure it out, sillies. My point is that I am constantly hearing complaints from both guys and gals about how horrible it is on the UWS. I disagree, and would like to issue an edict, or a plea: Please, stop starting conversations about this topic at Shabbos meals/over drinks/in Central Park/on email!!! I honestly can't take it anymore. Talk about something, anything else. How about Mad Cow Disease? Orange Alerts? Chocolate? If Laura Bush had Botox?

I don't mean to be insensitive to those who are having a less than ideal time. But talking about it incessantly isn't going to change anything.

That's my rant for today. Have a good one.

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Nice Jewish Guy said...

Maybe ya gotta get out to LawnGuyLand!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home