Wednesday, August 30, 2006

42% of Americans Believe G-d Gave Israel to Jews; Other 58% Too Immersed in Eating to Realize Truth

According to Arutz Sheva, 42% of Americans believe that the modern state of Israel is a gift to the Jewish people by G-d. (This stat, collected in July, is unchanged since 2003.) This is a pretty astounding number in my opinion, considering the rampant anti-semitism I thought had taken over.

Still, I can't help hating on the other 58%. According to my sources, when surveyed, those not fully supportive of Israel were too busy becoming obese to consider the theology and dashed off an easy 'no'. Some responses:

"No. Now can I go back to my burger?"
"Get your hands off my Cheetos! The answer is no, okay?"
"Damn, buffalo wings with a side of deep-fried onion rings, topped off by 2 Big Gulps is mm mm good! What was your question again? Oh, no." (chomp)

Hmm, is there a correlation between stupidity and obesity? I don't think NAAFA would like this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home