Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm beginning to worry myself - I think I need a vacation

What has this city and/or the media done to me? I used to be such an innocent little girl. Now, when I read this headline on CNN, "Crack found in foam on shuttle's fuel tank"I assumed they meant that the DEA found crack rock (i.e. crack cocaine - dirty, dirrrrty street drug) being smuggled into space via the shuttle.

Does that make any sense whatsoever? Shouldn't I have automatically realized that it was talking about a crack in the insulation? And anyway, what the heck???? I mean, who is dealing in interplanetary drug trade at this point (terrible violation of the Zeta 3000/USA Drug Treaty)?

I think I've become a Jewess that's too street savvy. The scary thing is that I just came back from a mini-vacation. Do I need a vacation from my vacation? (I did go hiking in the mountains and some of those mushrooms did look a little suspicious...)

1 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger 29 and mighy fine said...

don't fret, I thought the same thing when I read that headline. you know what they say about great minds...

SG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home