Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Indian Music Videos Are Hot

I guess it's the Puritan Jewess in me, but I had no idea that India was so....hawt. I was hanging out with my (Jewish) Indian bud and she turned me on to the joys of Indian videos/remixes. They are nothing like the MTV crap we're used to - seriously, I felt like I was watching Playboy TV in saris. One video featured a smoldering Sephardic (Indian) guy dancing around the boardroom taking it off, while a Britney Spears wannabe looked on. I think I might visit Bollywood soon, or at least a Syrian wedding (love the kebabs over rice!).

2 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait till you get hooked on to these tall, dark, and handsome Indian guys!! You will be knocking on my door at all times.... :)

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger knibilnats said...

haha, yeah Hindi movies are awesome. i dated an Indian girl (she's not Jewish though, she's hindu, don't judge) and she turned me on to them

 

Post a Comment

<< Home