Monday, February 27, 2006

Breaking News: Burqa-Clad Woman Unknowingly Wears Flowery Purim Costume and Brings Hope of Peace to the Middle East






"Do ya think I'm sexy?"






In a move that will probably cement better Arab-Israeli relations, burqa-clad Mupjeet Al'haCamel of Nablus (that's Shchem to you, motherchucker!) donned a flowery, purple Purim costume today. "I thought this flower was pretty and put it on," Al'haCamel intoned. "My burqa needed jazzing up and I'm tired of wearing Jimmy Choos beneath it. This is an outer statement that will really make a splash."

Despite the fact that it appears that she has no idea of the magnitude of what she has done, Acting Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and The Spiritual Head of Hamas siezed upon this daring display of brotherhood and met today to share a plate of chummous at the El-Syria on the Mount youth hostel in the Old City of Jerusalem. "Even though I still think that Jews are money-grubbing, land-hungry infidels that must be driven to the sea, I see nothing wrong with slathering some dip on a pita with them," stated The Spiritual Leader, awash in gray-white robes. "Mar Olmert and I found common ground in our love of za'atar and the fact that he thinks I resemble a Lord of the Rings character. I've always thought that too, so it was cool to hear someone say it! I think I might issue a spiritual decree that everyone see that epic."

As a result of this historic move, shares of Sabra Salads went up five points on the Dow Jones industrial average.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home