Friday, October 28, 2005

Only "JEWISH PEOPLE"!!

Ahhh, this almost makes me care enough to go out there and vote! Apparently, there are other parties running in the mayoral election besides the Repub's and the Demo's. There's Independence, Green, Working Families... and the Rent is Too Damn High Party. Of course, some goy named Jimmy McMillan is the forefront runner for the RTD party, and according to his web site, he believes that not only did we know about 9/11, but we are actually chasing them out of Brooklyn! 25,000 apartments in Brooklyn are only being rented to the "Jewish people", he claims. Thank you Gawker for letting me be aware.

I must not be on the "Jew list", because apparently I'm not getting the messages. I never noticed any Jews in Brooklyn anyway....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home